28 February, 2014

Stampin' Up! Spiral Flower Die

This was the second project we made at the classes I held last week. We used the new Spiral Flower die out of the Occasions cattie. The die makes quite a large flower but you can cut off a few notches to make it smaller, as I've done ever so slightly, on the top flower. Now that I'm looking at the photo, I'm wishing I made an even smaller flower and assembled three instead of just two. I think the rule of thumb is to have an uneven amount of embellishments, so I must remember this for next time. 



There are a mixture of products from both the Sale-a-Bration catalogue and the Occasions catalogue on this card. 

And, here's a close up of the flowers:



Stamp set: Express Yourself (hostess set)
Card: Real Read, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack (OC)
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Pool Party Twine (from the SAB freebie Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack)
Tools: Big Shot, Spiral Flower Originals Die, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Modern Label Punch, Bird Builder Punch (leaves)

Pop back again soon to see some more cards I've been working on. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie